the local bear of Peru.Four months after our Peru trip, Fredrik and I visited Berta's, the south american restaurant in the Old Town, here in San Diego. Right now, I am in the middle of reading the travelouges- "Tales of a Female Nomad"- by Rita Golden Gelman (it was a birthday gift from Ramesh) and I have been very interested in a cuisine from El Salvador called pupusa. Although the Berta serves pupusa, I did not get the pupusa this time (since pupusa is more like a lunch menu and considered a light meal like a hotdog here), instead I had a brazillian pasta dish called Tallarines Vatapa and the sause made of cheese and some nuts are very similar to some sause i experienced in Peruvian restaurants. Fredrik ordered Cusquena, the peruvian beer and all of sudden, I became nostalsic. It is a lagar beer, crisp, I enjoy the taste, and reminds of Peru.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿